Candle Burning Quick Tips & Safety:
- Trim Your Wick! The most important thing you can do for your candle is to trim the wick to 1/4 Inch in length before each use, and each time the candle begins to smoke, or the wick "mushrooms". How often you trim will depend on the candle. Some candles require trimming once an hour, others once every 4 hours! Trimming will allow your cancel to have a longer burn time and less smoke.
- Never burn the candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never leave a burning candle near anything flammable.
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Store candles in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid burning your candle in a drafty area to minimize smoke.
- If your candle is burning unevenly, simply extinguish the wick and move it to the center of the container (with a handy tool) while the wax is still soft.
If you leave the wick uneven and the flame close to the side of the glass, the glass will break.
Please make sure your wick is always in the middle of the container and always trimmed.
Our glass vessels are dishwasher safe. Send us pics showing us the uses you have found for yours.
Test accordance with ASTM Standards F2417-09